Monday, June 6, 2011

Too sick to write?

When I made a pact with myself to blog everyday, I never anticipated I would get sick during this time. Each winter I pride myself for not getting the flu shot or having to take antibiotics. Also, when I cut back on sugar and dairy years ago and I also eliminated my seasonal allergies and sinus infections. All these changes have been great but the fact is I'm not invincible and when I don't get the rest I need or I let my sugar cravings get the best of me, my body shuts down.

So the next couple of days I will rest, eat healthy, and drink lots of water. I may not have my taste buds but I still have my appetite.

Here's hoping for feeling better tomorrow and hopefully continued blogging about my training for the Hamptons Half.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better Miss Jill! You're the best! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete